Really Thirsty


I have a passion for water. I am thirsty. But it has kept me throwing up all night. I keep drinking it anyway, and I still throw up. I think that the more I repeat the cycle, the more I will fall in love with water. I doubt I will take it for granted anymore.

Do the dry, sick times in life make my passion for the Water of Life more real, or less real? Does it make me crave Him more, or do I want to let Him go? In those times, can I trust that He will get me through, so I can enjoy that fountain of life again?

I hope so. Maybe chewing ice will work.

Comments

  1. is this from your shots? sorry you're so sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm confused about whether this is all symbolic or if you really were throwing up. but i'm not sure i want to know the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought this was from shots at first, but they said it was a stomach virus. I wish it was all symbolic, but the throwing up part was quite real. Feeling better now at least, but still have a fever and am exhausted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to call you today, but this discouraged me from calling. Because I don't feel like talking to people about when I'm sick. I hope you're feeling better, and I hope to talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats a good picture too. I'm going to go drink some water right now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts