Tennessee Christmas



COMMENTARY:
1. Though I have spent around 15 Christmases in Tennessee, none of the footage in this video was taken in Tennessee. (States represented include Georgia, Colorado, Missouri, and Washington).

2. The sequel is never as good as the original. (For those who saw "Wallflower.")

3. I really DO have better things to do with my time...I don't know why I get myself into things like this sometimes. The rest of my day will be spent productively...like packing.

4. This song is by Amy Grant back in the 90s, just so proper credit is given.

5. Merry Christmas. Happy New Year.

Comments

  1. You should make a whole album! This is really fun, especially the cute childhood shots. You didn't seem to know this song as good as "Wallflower," but its still an all around stellar blog entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Commentary #6: I definitely did not know this song as well as Wallflower. and I was definitely too impatient to learn it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had never heard, or at least noticed, this song until this year. Dr. White said this is her favorite Christmas song, after spending so many Christmases overseas. So I started listening for it, and it was played on the radio numerous times. And now here it is again!

    I agree with Ben. You should do more of these (when you have more time). Are there hit songs in Yap you could make videos to?

    ReplyDelete
  4. your video kicked off the new year for me.
    I loved it! Catchy tune and a cutie pie :)
    Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just liked the part with the cool french beret hat. The other parts was just secondary to that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'll be a fan of Tennessee forever, but after experiencing "a warm holiday in LA", I can testify they're hard to beat.

    You are fantastic, by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts