Better Than Skype

Only fifty-eight seconds of unintelligible kids' voices cutting in and out, but I still can't stop smiling.  Maybe I couldn't hear their words, but I heard their excitement, and I knew they heard a little of mine...before the Skype connection was lost, and I was left with a promise that we'd try again tomorrow.  And that's enough for now.

I wonder if this is how God feels when I pray?  Does He get this excited to hear my voice?  Am I as excited as a Yapese 5th grader to hear His voice?  Because that kind of praying would be a lot of fun.
A few of the faces I miss.

Comments

  1. Oh I miss them too! SO cute! And it is amazing to think the Lord loves to hear my voice too!
    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's true. To bad we don't have video conference prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had actually not thought about prayer that way! You're right, prayer like that sounds like a lot of fun. I want to think He does get excited...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts