Christmas at Home

It's been lovely to be home for Christmas.  And the snow was lovely too--well, it still is, since it hasn't left yet.  I like watching my parent's big chocolate lab, Moses, sleep by the fire, and I like drinking hot chocolate by the fire.  I like sleeping in.  I like hearing about what other people are doing for Christmas.  I like going to church on Christmas, and how everyone in my time zone is resting at the same time. And I like the new little video camera my dad gave me for Christmas, and the new Nalgene from my mom, because I lost yet another one.  (There are other gifts I've received that I really like too).   I like talking with my parents late into the night.

But most of all, I really like remembering that Jesus came to earth, and that He knows what He's doing--with the world and my life.  That's a really good thing to know these days.

Comments

  1. I'm glad you like the snow. I'm still convinced that someone got our requests mixed up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have such good perspective, Andrea Keele. I'm excited to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts