Explaining Me


After reading a chapter on the discipline of solitude in a book by Richard Foster, some outer processing with Kessia, Amanda, and Stella, and some inner prayer on the Biology trail in the last month, I bring you...a thought:

I don't have to explain myself. I am letting God explain me. I still have a community to be accountable to, but I am free to be misunderstood. I don't have to walk around correcting anyone's misinterpretation of me, my motives, my actions, or my words. God is taking care of that.

If you have any questions, ask Him. :)

Comments

  1. That sounds like a freeing realization

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, and yes!!!

    Could we ever explain anything perfectly anyway? The Lord is the one true Ear, the one true Voice, the one true Heart-- let's let Him hear us, understand us, and explain us.

    You're an inspiration, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for understanding, Kessia. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andrea,
    Give me the address and I will visit her and maybe give her a christmas gift.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts