Note to Self


“The Spirit is God’s guarantee that He will give us everything He promised and that He has purchased us to be His own people.”  Eph. 1:14 (NLT)

Those times when I’m afraid of death or unsure about the future, I need to remember the times I have witnessed the Spirit at work in my life—in arranging circumstances and conversations; changing my attitude and thoughts; giving me wisdom to help someone else.  THAT is the evidence that all of this is true, that this life isn’t all there is.  The Spirit’s signature work in my life gives me the assurance that God has accepted me, that Heaven is real, and that I’m free to live and die with confidence in a  very real hope.

Comments

  1. printed this and put it in my journal.
    need it for a note to my self.
    it's the truth and it's clearly said.
    thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts