Do you know how much I love this! I love it so much I am thinking of ways to make it go public even more!
I think you are amazing and when 'he' comes around you two will make a new one to be your engagement music video. I'll make sure you do! It'll be great.
My friend Zeke asked if you were a film major. To which I replied, "Ha, no.. she just has a mac". She compared you to Quentin Tarantino. Wow, Kudos to you. I thought it was super loaded with cheese. But kudos still the same. Plus I loved how you were singing to the flower. I love wildflowers. And for now I guess they will have to keep you company. ;)
I just watched this without sound, because I'm on a computer without speakers and too impatient to wait. It was fun trying to read your lips. But kind of hard when you weren't singing. I'll be back soon!
You are too funny, Andrea. I'm thinking you and Sonya should go into business with this Mac and Cheese Productions. I'll be looking for your next film.
Do you know how much I love this! I love it so much I am thinking of ways to make it go public even more!
ReplyDeleteI think you are amazing and when 'he' comes around you two will make a new one to be your engagement music video. I'll make sure you do! It'll be great.
THIS IS AWESOME! I am proud just to know you right now.
ReplyDeleteyou are so funny.
ReplyDeleteMy friend Zeke asked if you were a film major. To which I replied, "Ha, no.. she just has a mac". She compared you to Quentin Tarantino. Wow, Kudos to you. I thought it was super loaded with cheese. But kudos still the same. Plus I loved how you were singing to the flower. I love wildflowers. And for now I guess they will have to keep you company. ;)
ReplyDeleteIf I had a production name I think I would call it Mac and Cheese. :) Thanks for the inspiration, Stella.
ReplyDeleteI just watched this without sound, because I'm on a computer without speakers and too impatient to wait. It was fun trying to read your lips. But kind of hard when you weren't singing. I'll be back soon!
ReplyDeleteYou are too funny, Andrea. I'm thinking you and Sonya should go into business with this Mac and Cheese Productions. I'll be looking for your next film.
ReplyDeleteCan you really play the guitar?
ReplyDeleteNot as well as you.
ReplyDeleteThis is my favorite music video right now.
ReplyDeleteWow, a side of you I've never seen at school! That was so much fun to watch! Hmmm...what other talents are you hiding?
ReplyDelete