Lost Sheep Found
I did find the two boys. Unfortunately, they are in kind of a custody battle between parents and grandparents, and their new guardians don't want to let them out of their sight, so they are not at camp this week. The afternoon I spent with the mom is a long, sad story which I don't have time to share, but I don't think I'll ever look at poverty issues or custody struggles the same. I am also realizing, again, that we have to enjoy the people we have in our lives right now, because we don't know how long they will be a part of our story, or that we will be able to a part of theirs. God has us in each others' lives for a time and a purpose. We may not even know the whole story, but we can trust that He is working everything out for good, somehow.

Comments
Post a Comment